1. Here is a good, simple refresher of shoulder anatomy and mechanics. It is always good to brush up on the basics.
2. I have gotten the bug recently to take as many cont ed courses as possible. I have not attended a course since September, and that is just way too long. Here is the current line up for the rest for the rest of the year:
– Dry Needling for Craniofacial, Cervicothoracic & Upper Extremity Conditions: an Evidence-Based Approach
– NAOIMT Cervical Spine I
– MDT: Lumbar Spine
– PRI Myokinematic Restoration Home Study
– Potentially will take Dry Needling for Lumbopelvic & Lower Extremity Conditions: an Evidence-Based Approach, if I like part 1.
3. There has been a lot of talk about the importance of evidence based practice, and while I agree it is important, I believe there are also many shades of grey. Here is a post by @Cinema_air that basically sums up my opinion.
4. Next on the reading list is Drive. Maybe I will finally figure out what motivates us.